Wednesday, October 14, 2015

video

Video with Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa

I really like this video.
 Beth Hart sure has a set of lungs in her, and Joe is no slouch on the guitar.


I heard about this video. To me it as much about kayaking as it is filmmaking. It is amazing what it takes to get the video footage.

"Click Here for video"

I really like watching this video.

Every spring I watch this video. It's my little pre-river pep rally. What I like the most is, when I watch it, I key in on the paddlers technique.Then when I get on the river. I get this video running through my head. It helps me navigate the river....Whatever works I guess. The music is from a band called Alabama shakes.........Enjoy!
Pyranha Burn 3 promo video "click Here"

Alabama shakes on SNL


















No comments:

Post a Comment