Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Photoshop "Owl's Flight"

created this nice effect practicing with the the quick select tool, and refine edge feature.

Original

Flight through Photoshop
With the quick select tool I selected just the wings, then I went to the select tab and chose refine edge. refined the edge to what I thought looked pretty good. Then choose OK. with the image area still active type "ctrl + J" this puts the selection on its own layer.
     Make a copy of the layer. "ctrl + J".
Now play around with resizing and warping each layer until you like the way they fit.
I wanted to give it a little more effect so I simply put it on a Black background.
The edges sort of disappear
I wasn't expecting that.....But I kinda like it...  

The Owl's flight continues.

I have no idea where this fascination with owls came from. But for now I'm just going with it.
This next image was created using bushes in Photoshop. I usually only used brushes to erase things,But now..........I can use them to create.




No comments:

Post a Comment